- Two Turner members in good standing must sign the application and one sponsor must be present with applicant at sign-up.
- Sponsors must be in third year as a club member and have a (3) on membership card
- Both Turner member sponsor and applicant must show a picture ID at sign-up.
- Applicant must have photo taken and givent to Membership Committee.
- REMEMBER: When you sponsor someone at sign-up, you are vouching that this person is someone you want as a member.
- It is against Turner Club policy to loan your key card to anyone, including your spouse and/or children. Doing so could result in a loss of your membership.
- You must sign both sides of the form to allow Turners to complete a background check for any prior felonies.
INTERESTED IN JOINING AURORA TURNERS?
**Click HERE to view the Membership Application. Feel free to print, fill out and drop off to the Club.**
You are about to be redirected to
If you are not automatically redirected, please Click Here